Here is some additional info on some of
the African mountains that have
primary factors above 1500 meter.
In particular, the determination of the primary factor, by way of the
location of the lowest saddle on the highest route to any higher
mountain is often described.
- Elevation: 5895 meter
- Primary factor: 5885 meter
- General: Africa HP
- Location: Tanzania
- Saddle: Near the Suez canal
- Saddle location: tbd.
- Nearest main airport: Nairobi, Kenya
- Nearest town: Arousha
- Difficulty: F, one can hike to the summit.
- Mountain hut: Several, along multiple routes
- More info: (Access, routes and picture)
SORRY, this page is not complete yet, check back later.
Return to Petter's mountain page
Maintained by: Petter E. Bjørstad,
firstname.lastname@example.org, © 1997-2007