Previous bioinformatics (and related) meetings
- Bioinformatics and Genome Research, San Francisco, June 5-7 1995.
- CPM 95, Helsinki, July 1995.
- ISMB 95, Cambridge, July 1995.
- KDD95, Montreal, August 1995.
- MIMDB 95, Cambridge, July 1995.
- 3rd Albany conference on computational biology, Sept-Oct. 1995.
- NIK 95 Oslo, November 1995.
- PSB96, first Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing, January 1996.
- The Second Sandia National Laboratories Workshop on Computational Molecular Biology, DIMACS, March 4-6th 1996.
- CPM96, June 10-12th, California.
- ISMB 96, St. Louis, Missouri USA, June 12-15th 1996.
- Workshop on "Mathematical analysis of biological sequences", Trondheim, Norway, August 96.
- Bioinformatics and the effective use of the internet for rapid drug discovery, Sept 19-20 1996, Seattle WA, USA.
- GCB96, German Conference on bioinformatics in Leipzig, Sept 30th - Oct 2nd, 1996
- BIOINFORMATICS <--> STRUCTURE, The 24th Aharon Katzir-Katchalsky Conference, November 17-22, 1996, Jerusalem, Israel
- GIW96 The Seventh Workshop on Genome Informatics, Tokyo, Dec 2-3, 1996.
- PSB 97, second Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing, Hawaii, January 6-9, 1997.
- RECOMB 97, First Annual International Conference Computational Molecular Biology, Santa Fe, New Mexico, January 20-22, 1997
- GPC4, Genes, Proteins and Computers IV, Daresbury Laboratory, Chesire, UK, 19-21 February 1997.
- Bioinformatics and the effective Use of the Internet for Rapid Drug Discovery, March 3-4 1997, Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, San Diego.
- Computing in the Genome Era, session in the 11th International Conference on Mathematical and Computer Modelling and Scientific Computing, March 31 - April 3, 1997, Washington, D.C.,
- ISMB-97, The Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology, Halkidiki, Northern Greece, June 21-25, 1997
- PKDD97, st European Symposium on Principles of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Trondheim, Norway June 25-27, 1997
- Genomics - Commercial Opportunities from a Scientific Revolution, Chemistry Department, University of Cambridge, UK, 30th June - 2nd July 97.
- MABS97, Mathematical Analysis of Biological Sequences Workshop, Rouen, France, August 27-29, 1997
- BCEC97, First Swiedish Conference on bio-computing and emergent computation, Skodve, Sweden, Sept 1-2, 1997.
- Workshop on Constraints and Bioinformatics/Biocomputing (under CP97), Schloss Hagenberg, Austria October 29 - November 1, 1997.
- Computational Genomics, at TIGR, USA, November 1-4, 1997.
- International Conference on Bioinformatics: Gene Discovery in silico, November 7 - 9, 1997, Atlanta.
- Getting the most from your genome, CCP11 and the British Biophysical Society, 9th December 1997, University of Warwick
- Frontiers in Visualisation and Human-Computer Interaction '97, Dec 10-11 1997, EMBL-EBI, UK.
- GIW97, The Eighth Workshop on Genome Informatics, December 12-13, 1997, Tokyo.
- PSB98, Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing,
Maui, January 1998.
RECOMB 98, Second
Annual International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology, March
22 - 25, 1998, New York.
- Protein Domain Workshop,
Sanger Center (UK), May 18th-20th 1998.
Seventh Annual Conference on Evolutionary Programming, March 25 - 27, 1998,
Mission Valley Marriott, San Diego.
- School-Workshop on Computational Biology,
une 10-19, 1998, CISM, Udine, Italy
ISMB-98, Universitéde Montréal, Montréal (Québec), Canada, June 28th - July 1st, 1998.
AI-related conferences in Madison, summer 1998
SWAT98, Sixth Scandinavian Workshop on Algorithm Theory, July 8-10, 1998, Stockholm, Sweden
Functional Genomics, Göteborg, August 27 - 28, 1998.
GPC V, York University, York, UK. 14 - 16 September 1998
Talking Proteins, an EMBO workshop on Sequence Analysis,
Moldelling and Simulation, EMBL Heidelberg, Sept 16-19th 1998
Biomolecular Function and Evolution in the Context of the Genome Project, Newton Institute, Cambridge (UK) July-December 1998.
- International Symposium on GENOMICS AND PROTEOMICS, Heidelberg, Oct 4-7, 1998.
GCB '98, German Conference on Bioinformatics, Cologne University October 7-10, 1998.
- Second annual conference on Computational Genomics, Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA, October 31 - November 3, 1998,
- First European Symposium on Applied Genomic Research, Brussels, November 26-27, 1998
- GIW '98, The Ninth Workshop on Genome Informatics December 10-11, 1998 Yebisu Garden Place, Tokyo, Japan
PSB '99, Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing '99, Hawaii, Jan 4-9, 1999.
Third annual conference on Microbial Genomes - Sequencing, Functional Characterization and Comparative Genomics, January 29 - February 1 1999, Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, Virginia
RECOMB'99, Third Annual International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology, April 11 - 14, 1999 Lyon, France
- Bioinformatics'99, Lund, Sweden, April 15-18, 1999.
- CHI's Eighth Annual Bioinformatics And Genome Re
search June 14-15, 1999, San Francisco, California
- Computational Biology Summer
School, Lipari Island, Italy, June 20 - July 3 1999.
- CIMA'99, International Congress on Computational Intelligence: Methods and Applications Rochester, New York, USA June 22-25, 1999
- Genomics, functional genomics, proteomics and beyond, Paris, June 24-25, 1999.
ISMB'99, The Seventh International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology, Heidelberg, August 6th - 10th, 1999.
- Functional Genomics, Goteborg, Sweden, 26-27 August.
- The Future of Bioinformatics, workshop in Oslo, Sept 18-20, 1999.
- GCB'99, German Conference on Bioinformatics, October 4 - 6, 1999, Hannover, Germany
- Data Mining for
Bioinformatics: Towards In Silico Biology, 10 to 12 November 1999, EBI, Cambridge, UK
- In Silico Biology - Sequence, Structure
, Function, Atlanta, Georgia USA, Nov 11-14, 1999.
- 7th Conference on Small Ge
nomes, November 13-17, 1999, The Doubletree Hotel, Arlington, Virginia, USA.
- Discovery Science 1999, The Second International Conference on Discovery Science Waseda University International Conference Center, Tokyo, Ja
pan December 6-8, 1999
- Bioinformatics Open Software Development, Hinxton Hall Conference Center, Cambridge, UK, 17 Dec 1999
- RECOMB 2000, Fourth Annual International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology, April 8-11, 2000,
- Genome Sequencing, Functional Analysis and Bio-informatics, Paris, April 11-15, 2000.
- GPCvi Genes, Proteins and Computers VI Conference, Chester College, UK, 26th - 28th April, 20
- Bioinformatics2000, 27--30 April 2000, Helsingor, Denmark
- The Second International Meeting on Microarray Data Standards, Annotations, Ontologies and Database, May 25 - 27, 2000, DKFZ and EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany
- Workshop/Mini-Conference Proteins: From Structures to Properties with Biocomputing Approaches, University of Oulu in Finland, June 4-6, 2000.
- Nordic Symposium on Computational Biology 2000, 18-23 June 2000 Agora for biosystems, Sigtuna, Sweden.
- BGRS'2000, The Second International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure, Novosibirsk, Aug 7-11, 2000.
- ISMB2000, Aug 20-23 2000, La Jolla, California, USA
- GCB00, Oct 5-7 2000, Heidelberg, Germany
- ChipsToHits, Philadelphia, USA, November 6-9, 2000.
- Fourth Annual Conference on Computational Genomics, Baltimore, Nov 16-19, 2000.
- PSB2001, Jan 3-7 2001, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Bioinformatics 2001, March 29 - April 1, Skövde, Sweden
- Recomb2001, April 21-24, 2001 Montréal, Canada
- NETTAB - NETWORK TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS IN BIOLOGY, May 17th-18th, 2001, Genova, Italy
- ISMB2001, Copenhagen, Denmark, July 21-25 2001
- WABI 2001, 1st Workshop on Algorithms in BioInformatics BRICS, University of Aarhus, Denmark, August 28-31, 2001
- Artificial Intelligence and Heuristic Methods for Bioinformatics, San Miniato, Italy, October 1-11, 2001.
- Protein Informatics, November 12-13, San Diego, USA.
- Computational Genomics, Baltimore, MD, USA, Nobermber 28 - December 1, 2001
- Drug Discovery Informatics Conference, January 24-25, Scottsdale AZ.
- O'Reilly Bioinformatics Technology Conference, January 28-31 2002, Tucson, AZ, USA
- InCOB2002, The International Conference on Bioinformatics 2002 North - South Networking, 6-8 February 2002, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Bioinformatics 2002, Bergen, April 4-7 2002
- RECOMB2002, Washington DC, USA, April 18-21 2002
- BGRS'2002, Third International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure, Novosibirsk, Russia, July 14 - 20, 2002
- ISMB 2002, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, August 3-7 2002
- European Conference on Computational Biology 2002 (GCB 2000), October 6-9 2002 Congress Centrum Saar Saarbrücken, Germany
List compiled by: Inge Jonassen.
Back to bioinformatics list