Preparing the report
In order to prepare a LaTeX file with the IIreport.cls class file,
download the following files and put them in your texinputs directory:
Also download and run LaTeX on the following sample file and follow
the instructions in this file on how to proceed in making your report:
Submitting the report
- A faculty member (professor/ associate professor) must check and
approve the report.
There will be no further quality checks.
- Get a report number from Bastiansen ( ONLY do this when the manuscript is ready for publication).
- Finalize the report using the guidelines above.
- The report should be submitted to the department head by e-mail
by the faculty member that has approved it.
The e-mail should contain:
- the following text from the front page of the report:
- complete list of authors
- report number
- month and year
- the report itself (as a pdf file) as an attachment